Freelance Accountant Franchise: for qualified and experienced accountants
Welcome to the accountant franchise option
Start profiting from and running your very own accountancy business whilst enjoying the flexibility.
Have you spent many years in corporate practice as a qualified accountant?
Are you now looking to run your own flexible business?
Why do you need to pay to download the full Freelance Accountant prospectus?
Because our prospectus is fully confidential, icluding sensitive know-how, and we would like only serious interest to be registered. That's all about it, however if you're not ready you can either download the free brochure or book an appointmet (face to face or over the phone) or better attend one of our events.
With our support and your vision, we can offer a sought after opportunity to start your own accountancy business.
The Accountancy Franchise opportunity is a fully packaged and all inclusive turnkey offering, providing flexibility so that you can work in your chosen environment and at the hours you prefer.
What Accountancy Franchise can offer:
- 12 weeks of in-house training combining technical, theoretical and hands-on practical experience
- Full ongoing support and continuous professional development
- Practical experience with real clients
- Working remotely from home
- 5 guaranteed initial clients
- Operate under our brand in an exclusive territory
- Basic step into the future Accountancy Franchise options
Let us deal with all the compliance, bookkeeping, data entry and submissions of the returns. This leaves you to concentrate on being the respected consultant to your clients, managing their accounts and tax efficiently.
Depending on your qualifications and experience, you will receive hands-on and long-term training from us, in order to close any gaps in your knowledge. This includes, but is not limited to, all areas within accountancy and finance such as, VAT, year-end accounts, self-assessments, PAYE/payroll, other personal and business tax and specialised tax.
Whilst undertaking additional practical experience at each level and in all departments at our successful busy main branch, you will at the same time be provided with 5 new clients.
Our competitive model features a fully integrated cloud base to achieve comparably low running costs, simplified operating procedures and a user-friendly infrastructure.
- Start with 5 clients on day one
- Identify a kick-start client base
- Post franchise direct head office support
- Effective, intensive social media and internet marketing management
Other key benefits:
- Long term comprehensive training and CPD support
- Hands on support during start-up
- Lifetime ongoing head office support providing technical assistance and sales back up
- Gain practical experience in all departments including: bookkeeping, year-end accounts, VAT, PAYE
- Gain certification on the use of certain software
- Access to the vast operating procedures, tax resources, templates, checklists, tax planning and strategy toolkits
Long term and comprehensive training on:
- Accounting software
- IT systems
- Operating procedures
- Start-up training at branch
- Client management skills
- Admin / managerial skills
With Accountancy Franchise, our clients have found an accountant who:
- Understands their business
- Speaks their language
- Has a can-do approach
- Can guide them step by step as their businesses and requirements evolve
- Can find solutions to their problems
- Offer a pro-active service, rather than waiting for the client to ask for guidance
- Uses detailed and customised checklists for clients
- Keeps an eye on clients’ affairs on an ongoing basis, rather than at the end of a period
- Can work on longer term tax efficient strategies for clients
- Offers a one stop shop for all their business related needs
RETURN & REFUND POLICY:
We invest our time into the success of your business for the benefits of both parties. That said, we want to symbiotically build trust and reassure our customers that they can buy with confidence, hence why we provide a fourteen day cooling off period, and a one month probationary period.
We can flexibly provide 100% of the program online, however we require each franchisee to complete eight weeks of compulsory training at our head office.